Wardrobe Post 2021: Outerwear, Blouses, and Cutsews!

First post is right here!

Third post, pants and socks, is here.

Fourth post is everything else: here. 

Fifth/Last post is just some conclusions: here 

I don't know many of the names for these pieces, so I'll just put the brand. Apologies for not ironing everything, but I'm not that level of dedicated; I just iron what I'm wearing the night before.

As a reminder, my abbreviations:
AATP-- Alice and the Pirates;AP-- Angelic Pretty; BPN-- Black Peace Now; BTSSB-- Baby the Stars Shine Bright; IW-- Innocent World; MAM-- Maxicimam; Meta-- Metamorphose Temps de Fille. 

Coats, Capes and Jackets

 
BPN

A very plain wool coat.

BPN

My primary lolita coat. Look at that cute bow!

Tiara Gobelin Coat, BTSSB, 2007


This is an amazing piece, especially because all the faux fur is detachable. It's not super warm, but the fabric has a good heft. 

Offbrand


BPN

Great for goth night. 

Imperial Jacket, AATP, 2013

YO HO, YO HO, A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME!



Duke Ghost Jacket, Bodyline, 2011

The flimsiest jacket ever. 

BPN

I like the asymmetric flowy buttcape on this jacket.

Roland Jacket, Atelier Boz

The gothic/ouji/aristo standby that's been rereleased constantly. 

Axes Femme


A cute flocky tweet jacket that I picked up for cheap. 

Peace Now/BPN


BPN

My most worn jacket; the rivets in the collar and twill texture add a little corpgoth edge. 

Offbrand

A thrifted jacket that I modified for a Valentine's day tea. The lace is hand-dyed. 

Golden Crosses Cape/p122, Bodyline, 2011

I'm glad the crosses were removable, because otherwise my distaste for crosses and my love of looking like a spooky vampire would be at odds. 

Peace Now/BPN

A wool capelet with the fuzziest little bear ears!

Gone Batty Cape, A.Gato Designs, 2020

The cuddliest item in the known universe. I bought it for lolita, but it's just as good for lounging around while social distancing!

 

 Vests and Some Other Stuff

Axes Femme

Atelier Boz

This is basically a sleeveless Roland, originally a lucky pack item. 

MAM MA

 
BPN

The most confusing article of clothing to put on. 

Offbrand


Tourinot Vest, AATP

Little Pirate Vest, Bodyline, 2011

IW White

BPN

Not a vest, but my only true buttcape. 

Velveteen Vest, Meta, 2008

Originally a set with shorts, but I irreparably busted them in a tragic anime convention accident. 

Ribbon Salopette, IW, 2009

Cute and comfy!

"Brocade Garden" Set, Souffle Song

The loudest outfit I own, literally; the fabric is really rustly. Also, the buttons say "jeans". Still, pretty good. 

Blouses

Removable Princess Sleeves Back Shirring Blouse, BTSSB, 2001

This blouse is amazing; just look at all the lace! One of my two ivory blouses. 
BPN


My other ivory blouse; the pattern woven in is a beautiful, soft floral. 
Ozz Croce


The stretchy synthetic fabric is a little unusual for me, but I love the yoke embroidery. 

Embroidered Short Sleeve Blouse With Tie (126★411), BTSSB, 2002


Bought in a damaged set from Wunderwelt. I'm doubtful that the tie ever existed. 

Peace Now/BPN


A lovely gothic blouse with wonderful lace designed to expose some decolletage. If you or a loved one have decolletage that needs exposing, let me know and I'll list this for you. 

Duke Ghost Set Blouse, Bodyline, 2011

BPN

I didn't know this had embroidery when I picked up the damaged Wunderwelt set, but I love it. There are sparkly clear sequins on the butterfly wings!


BPN

Why do these sleeves need corset lacing.

Meta Crown Label


 My go-to blouse. 

BABY Round Collar Blouse, BTSSB, 2014


Century End Gothic Shirt, HMHM, 2008 (purchased new 2020)

Nice for ouji! I was surprised by the soft lace overlay on the ruffle.

Offbrand

Offbrand/unknown Chinese brand

Offbrand

A western shirt I thrifted. I swear I'll do a cowgoth coord someday. 


Peace Now

Stripes!

Offbrand

Offbrand

When life drags you with your mom to the Talbot's outlet, you just gotta make lemonade. 


Offbrand


I have thrifted the same Old Navy blouse twice. 

Qutie Frash

Not remotely lolita, but a fun punk impulse buy. 

BPN


My most worn black blouse; the jabot snaps on. I've worn this for anime conventions, Arabic music concerts, and pretty much everything in between. 

Sunday Blouse, Lapin Agill/Atelier Boz, 2009

Affectionately known as my "tiddy window" blouse. If you or a loved one have tiddies that need a view, this is for you, because it sure isn't for me. 

BPN



BPN

Putumayo

Dobby Stripe Blouse with Ruffle Tie, IW, 2009

BPN

Long, long cuffs. 

Tuck Lace Blouse, BTSSB, 2003

BPN

BPN

Bodyline

Offbrand

Peace Now/BPN

High-Collar Blouse, 69th Dept.

Lavalier Blouse, BTSSB

Frequently rereleased. I stored the neck ties seperately, for some reason, but I know where they are. 


Magic Potion
This blouse is too small.
Short Sleeve Blouse With Ribbon Tie (without ribbon tie), AATP

This blouse is too large (men's size). 

AP, 2003ish

Peace Now/BPN

Unnecessary ribbons yet again. 

Square Collar Rose Cotton Lace Blouse, BTSSB, 2002

AP, 2006-2008
Likely the Chest Switching Blouse from 2006.

Babydoll Blouse, BTSSB, 2002

Another repeated rerelease, but the 2002 one is the only one I could find with rose eyelet lace. 

Babydoll Blouse, BTSSB, 2006

The heart lace variation has been rereleased more often. 

Peace Now/BPN

Cutsews, Cardigans, and Parkas


Offbrand

Good for punk ouji; look at the little bear ears!

Offbrand

 Not even remotely lolita but I wanted to show people. 

Meta, 2004

Victoria Monsoon Cutsew, HMHM, 2020

A really nice cutsew for ouji and classic coords. 

FUCK POLICE Shirt, Sexpot Revenge, 2020

A very nice sparkly print because I've acquiesced with the fact that I'll never own the El Dorado Shirt.

Emily Temple Cute

Emily Temple Cute

This is navy and very difficult to match. 

Emily Temple Cute


The dot tulle overlay really makes the screenprint shine!

Putumayo

BPN

I own two of this cutsew, and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. It's so comfy, but it still looks nice!

Putumayo

My first cutsew, and the item that began my spiral into punk. 

Emily Temple Cute

The only cutsew I've worn to both anime conventions and the Capitol (not on the same day). The satin collar feels really nice. 

Mycologist's Notebook Tee, Lily of the Valley, 2020

I love mushrooms, so I was really bummed out to miss the Mycologist's Notebook print main pieces. Luckily, I picked up this shirt and the matching tote! The details are really lovely and scientifically accurate. 

MAM

BTSSB

A simple, sweet cutsew for casual oldschool looks. 

Emily Temple Cute


Magic Frame Velour Parka, Putumayo, 2012

Cozy. 

Emily Temple Cute
A stretchy bolero with a little shimmer.


Offbrand

Thrifted for $2 because the store thought it looked child size. 

Peace Now/BPN

Chainsaw Girl Longsleeve Cutsew, MAM MA, 2017 (bought)

The Long Awaited Bunny Ears Section

Bunny Ear Short Sleeve Cardigan, BTSSB, 2011

The one that started the bunny ear collection. 

Putumayo

I wore this to death in undergrad.

Peace Now

Sometimes, when I'm sad, I look at this rabbit's Flava Flav cosplay and I'm a little less sad. 

Peace Now/BPN

Bunny Ears Cardigan, BTSSB, 2003

Bunny Ears Cardigan, BTSSB, 2001

It's guesswork, but this one looks like the 2001 spring version, just with fur ears and hood lining, so I've tentatively placed it as 2001 or 2002 fall/winter version. 

Bunny Ears Cardigan, BTSSB, 2010

Detachable sleeves!

BTSSB

An actual knit cardigan. The only other knit cardigan with bunny ears from BTSSB, which should be about the same age, was wool and from 2003.

MILK

My first bunny ear parka of 2021! Welcome to the family!

 

Other wardrobe posts from 2021

Main Pieces

Shorts, Pants, and Socks

Accessories, Bags, and Shoes 

Reflections


No comments:

Post a Comment