Wardrobe Post 2021: Intro and Main Pieces

After six years in lolita and ouji, I've decided to do my very first wardrobe post. Because I have kind of a larger wardrobe, I'm going to divide it into several posts; this one has pictures of all my skirts and dresses. There won't be pictures of bloomers, petticoats,plain tights, or offbrand stuff that I rarely use for lolita, but there are some brand items that aren't really suitable for the fashion. Items for which the names are unknown will be described in lowercase. I used a blanket as a backdrop for the items I photographed flat; because this is all in my north-facing bedroom, space is tight and lighting is bad.

Abbreviations:
AATP-- Alice and the Pirates;AP-- Angelic Pretty; BPN-- Black Peace Now; BTSSB-- Baby the Stars Shine Bright; IW-- Innocent World; MAM-- Maxicimam; Meta-- Metamorphose Temps de Fille.

Let's get started!

Outerwear and Blouses 

Shorts, Pants, and Socks

Accessories, Bags, and Shoes  

Reflections

OPs


 
Marcine OP, Bodyline, 2012

This OP was my first dress, and it's still a workhorse. 





     
Handmade Navy Octopus OP, 2020

My first handmade OP (with matching headbow and mask) and my first serger project. I mangled the skirt, but that's what appliques are for.
  


 
Crown embroidery onepiece, BPN

A comfy and lovely embroidered piece. 



Francoise Velveteen OP, Bodyline, 2011

Babydoll OP, MAM, 2001?


A very standard style of old school MAM OP. Since MAM reuses designs, it's impossible to tell the exact year for this one, but the design came out around 2001 and the tag indicates it's from before 2009.

MAM Style Apron OP?, MAM, 2003?
Another difficult-to-date MAM OP, shown with a handmade apron. 



 

Alice Chess Cafe OP with Apron, BTSSB, 2008


A dream dress, bought in 2020. Original release was in 2002, but I think I have the 2008 rerelease. 


Melody Doll "JSK", Angelic Pretty, 2006

A former dream dress of mine. Look at the custom lace!


Forest Mushroom OP, Putumayo, 2013

There's a lot to love about this silver metallic screenprinted OP, but the ruffled chiffon bustle that looks like mushroom gills is definitely my personal favorite.


Velveteen Royal Princess Op, BTSSB, 2010

Wild Rose OP, Putumayo, 2012



Orfeu Bunny Patch Dress with Cape, Bodyline, 2011


Bought for a cosplay but technically wearable? The net in the beading lace makes it unsuited for oldschool, in my opinion. 

 

Gothic velvet OP, BPN
Not lolita suitable, but I still love it.

Music Note Print Sailor Puff OP, Heart E, 2003

A cute casual cutsew OP.
Knit sweater OP with embroidery, Putumayo


A wonderful, comfy casual OP; I thought it was a cutsew when I ordered it, but the knit is super nice. 

JSKs

Lupus JSK, IW, 2010

A great, versatile dress with a horrible name. 

Notes Embroidery JSK, IW, 2007


A wishlist dress combining two important elements: music and embroidery.

Sailor OP with Ribbon Tie, AATP, 2006

Potion bottle JSK, Lemon Honey, 2018

The only Chinese Indie Brand border print dress I own, as well as the only preeordered dress. 

Rose Birdcage Asymmetry Frill Pinafore JSK, Meta, 2014


A lovely glitter print. 

Château de Nounours ~Angel's Secret Winery~ JSK II, AATP, 2017



A dress I bought new after I saw it in my dreams. I was having a very normal time that year. 

Lace Hearts JSK, IW, 2007

The only brown dress I own. 

Detective JSK, Meta, 2009

Music Note Embroidery Special Set JSK, Meta, 2007

Hem Scallop JSK, BTSSB, 2007?

A dress that has repeatedly been rereleased. 

Melody Note Bustle JSK, Meta, 2006


Interestingly enough, the bustle/hem ruffle on this is a dot tulle underskirt. I sometimes switch it out with a different underskirt.

Petit Cyan JSK, IW, 2004


A wishlist dress named after Chopin's "Petit Chien Waltz": it's all embroidered, with little puppy paws. 



Chiffon sundress JSK, BPN

Poker JSK, Magic Tea Party, 2014

Accidentally an XL; I'll post it on Lacemarket someday. 

CardsJSK with collar, Putumayo, 2011
Bought at a swap meet from a senior comm member.
p313, Bodyline


I accidentally bought two of the same Bodyline order, so gave one of these JSKs away. The spikes unscrew from the bodice. 

Asymmetric frill JSK, Lapin Agill/Atelier Boz

One of my more work-appropriate dresses.

Dot satin JSK and underskirt, BPN


Tiara Gobelin JSK II, BTSSB, 2007

The scalloped hem and thick, custom woven design are just lovely. 


Tiered broadcloth JSK, Meta, 1999ish?

A curly lable, back-buttoning JSK that might be my oldest main piece.

Musical Score Pico Lace JSK, IW, 2007

Royal Library High Waist JSK, IW, 2016 (probably)

My first major purchase of 2021, to celebrate finishing 2020 and my first term of library school. This dress was originally released in 2012, but I think mine is the rerelease. 

Skirts

Frilled Petticoat, BTSSB, 2010

A 2010 release that passes as 2001; makes a great skirt or underskirt. 
Twill high-low skirt with winged cross lace, Meta, 2002 or before

Another unidentifiable curly-lable Meta piece. 

Embroidery Velveteen Skirt, Meta, 2007

Ridiculously heavy.

Princess Skirt (g010-g012), Bodyline, 2007

One of the nicer Bodyline skirts, and fully lined. 

Skull Queen Maid Skirt (missing apron),BTSSB, 2003

It was a huge pain identifying this on lolibrary without the apron. 

Underskirt, BPN

Asymmetric skirt, BPN


Eyelet embroidery skirt, BPN


Plaid skirt, Heart E


Velveteen cage skirt, Putumayo


High waist skirt, Deorart

This skirt is so short that I only wear it with tights or leggings. 

Rose skirt, Putumayo, 2008

Identifying Putumayo and BPN items is hard mode. 

Gingham Cherry Skirt with Belt, Meta, 2007
My first fruit print item!
Velveteen Embroidery Skirt, Meta, 2007
The previous owner cut off the lace, but it's still beautiful.
Crown and Lily Embroidery Skirt, IW, 2003


A longer skirt. 

Philharmonie Angel Skirt, IW, 2012


The bustle back and the piano waistband on this made it a long time wishlist item. 

Trump Ribbon and Crown Skirt, IW, 2005


Musical Cat Mini Skirt, Meta, 2014

I wore this for my undergraduate graduation. 



Alice's Tea Party Skirt, BTSSB, 2004

Piano Skirt, IW, 2007


The embroidered details on the applique and the dot tulle are wonderful. 



Window Print Mini Skirt, Meta, 2003

Piano skirt, Heart E

The music note eyelet lace on the hem is adorable. 


Kimono Print Frill Ribbon Skirt, Meta, 2005

Stripe eyelet skirt with tulle, BPN


Alice skirt with gingham, Putumayo

My first Putumayo main piece. 

Alice's Skirt, BTSSB, 2002

Even though this is a wishlist piece, I got it in a bag of damaged items from Wunderwelt!
High Waist Corseted Bustle Skirt, Bodyline, 2011

I think there were a good three years when everyone gothic-leaning had this skirt; it's still very useful. 

Velveteen Crown Embroidery Tuck Skirt, Meta, 2006


A lovely skirt in a dusty rose. Once again, the original owner cut off the lace. 

Trump Ribbon Skirt, Putumayo, 2011

A later Putumayo design that combines picot lace and newer net embroidery lace. 


Stripe bustle skirt, Deorart

Another ridiculously short punk skirt. 



Rocaille Trump Skirt, IW, 2009

My first brand main piece. 

Punk mini skirt, MAM MA


Not lolita, but I like Maxicimam. 

Handmade cranes and clouds skirt, 2017

I made this from a metallic print from the local fabric store; it has huge pockets!

Cats and books skirt, Axes Femme

Another new addition for 2021!


Outerwear and Blouses 

Shorts, Pants, and Socks

Accessories, Bags, and Shoes  

Reflections


No comments:

Post a Comment