Wardrobe Post 2021: Accessories, Bags and Shoes

Other 2021 Wardrobe Posts:

First Post: Main Pieces

Second Post: Outerwear, Blouses and Cutsews

Third Post: Pants, Shorts, and Socks 

Fifth and Last Post: Reflections

The labeling on these is going to be extremely variable. 

AATP-- Alice and the Pirates;AP-- Angelic Pretty; BPN-- Black Peace Now; BTSSB-- Baby the Stars Shine Bright; IW-- Innocent World; MAM-- Maxicimam; Meta-- Metamorphose Temps de Fille. 

Shoes

Offbrand, Bodyline

Offbrand

Offbrand

Bodyline


Bodyline

Offbrand

Offbrand

Accessories and Jewelry


 

Top row: Grosgrain Ribbon Head Bow, BTSSB, 2007; Cock Robin's Songs; Belladonna
 
Bottom row: Meta; Gathered Headdress, Meta, 2000; Meta

I have two Meta round organdy rose headdresses that are very similar; the one on the left has the very soft cotton raschel lace typical of early Meta, but the other one has a different raschel lace.

Top row: Elegance Rose Hat, Bodyline, 2005; Lilienne Mini Silk Hat, AATP, 2008

Middle row: Tour New Soul; Handmade

Bottom row: Crown Headdress, Meta, 2008; Spica

You can pry my mini hats from my cold, dead mini hands. 
Left column, from top: Bodyline?; Sweet Mildred; Music Note Embroidery Ribbon Headdress
 
Middle: offbrand scarf
 
Right column from top:  Triple Frill Bonnet, Bodyline, 2007; BTSSB; Princess Rose Headdress, MAM

The Music Note Embroidery Headdress matches my main pieces almost too well. 


Top from left: Ribbon Head Bow, BTSSB, 2006; Ladder Lace Head Bow, IW, 2007

Center: Swing Princess Drop Comb, BTSSB (one of two pictured)
 
Bottom from left: Rose Garden Headdress, BTSSB, 2009; ???

I have no idea when I bought the Princess Drop Comb set; I think they manifested in my house one day. 

Far left: Bodyline

Second from left: Torchon Lace Cuffs, BTSSB (I have three pairs of the exact same ones for some reason); Venise Lace Wrist Cuffs, Bodyline

Scrunchies: BTSSB

Bracelets: offbrand/handmade


Left from top: Chocochip Cookie; Rose Garden Headdress, BTSSB, 2009

Center from top: Twin Rose Headdress, Bodyline; Musical Cat Headdress, Meta, 2014; Innocent World

Right: Handmade, 2019

The center, Musical Cat, was for a while the only matching headpiece from a series that I owned. 
 
 
Clockwise from top left:Torchon Lace Cuffs, BTSSB; offbrand; BTSSB, Royal Library Jabot Brooch, IW; Flower Lace Grosgrain Ribbon Head Bow, BTSSB, 2018
 

Left from top:Gone Batty Cape Bow, A. Gato Designs, 2020; offbrand, offbrand, handmade

Others: Offbrand except for scissors necklace (Sweet Mildred), skull cameo and rose bow pin (Bodyline), Crown Brooch (BTSSB, 2001), and mushroom necklace, black necklace, and hair pins (handmade by me). The potion necklace was a gift from my college roommate.

I don't remember where I got most of these. The necklace above the wooden hair clip is AATP (Time of the Roses Necklace, 2011), the pumpkin is Lily of the Valley, the Mushroom Collector pin is from Sweet Mildred, the iridescent wings are from A. Gato Designs, and the spooky animals are from Sugar Bunny Shop. They're all so cute!

Normally I'm better with attribution, but when I'm at a con, I just buy accessories and pile them on as I go, so I don't have any packaging or business cards.



Left column: thrifted (grapes) and offbrand. 

Second and third columns from left: various artist alley stands. 

Center column from top: A. Gato Designs, A. Gato Designs, Lolita Collective, Sweet Mildred

Third column from right, from top: Closet Child, Jane Marple (Crown Ring, 2002), Closet Child, Closet Child

Second from right and far right: all handmade except the thrifted sparkly rose ring.

I wish I remembered which artist alley shop was which! Again, I usually trawl through looking for rings and put them on as soon as the money changes hands. 

Hats and Misc. 


A pile of offbrand berets and newsboy caps topped with my 2004 Meta Playing Cards Washcloth. 

"Mr Yan Wizard Hat", Bodyline
Another aftereffect of the order I did twice. 


Handmade

This got seriously squashed. 

Offbrand

Originally for a cosplay, but just a solid, normal hat. 

Offbrand

Bodyline

My go-to throughout undergrad. 

Handmade

As an undergrad, I was so tired of not being able to nab AATP full-size tricornes for a reasonable price that I went to the campus beginning-of-semester garage sale, nabbed this, and raided the Joann sales section for decorations. One of my simplest and proudest DIYs. 

Handmade

Modified the night before from a thrifted hat for a summer ILD meet. The mushrooms are handmade from polymer clay and detachable. 

Handmade 

Modified from a hat bought online. The mushrooms are again handmade from polymer clay, but they're not detachable; some of them glow in the dark. 

Whale Island

A simple everyday parasol. Great for convincing the neighborhood kids that you're a witch or a vampire.

Bags

Handmade

Made from a kit I bought on Taobao to practice my handsewing. 
 
Morning Glory, 2020

Look how happy this purse is! Currently my everyday purse because Halloween never ends.

Offbrand

Shell Type Basket Bag, BTSSB, 2007

Very cute but the black came off a little. It reminds me of a treasure chest. 

BABY Monogram Pouch, BTSSB, 2016

Matches the lining on the previous bag; a tea party gift. 

Swimmer
Really nice for all the crowns and tartan I have. 

Offbrand

 From a flea market; one of my only leather lolita-suitable bags.

Offbrand

Not only am I the type to buy a purse from the Target childrens' section, but I'm the type to buy it, paint it white (over the pink) to match my coord, and then buy it in a different colorway two years later. It still holds more than an usakumya.


Heart Ribbon Satchel, IW, 2010

A fixer-upper. 

Hearty Hearts Double Ribbons Bag, BTSSB, 2012

A worse fixer-upper. 

Violin Mook Tote, IW, 2013

More music themes!

Offbrand


Offbrand

Offbrand

Sometimes I'll pin my BTSSB crown pin to this one. 

Offbrand

An experimental buy from Wish, when my mom went through a phase. It could be worse. 

BPN

LOVER'S ROCK

I'm not yet ready to wear this in public. 

Tiara Gobelin Print Purse Bag, BTSSB, 2007

Bought in a set with coat and JSK. 

Swimmer

Holds more than some suitcases. 

Mycologist's Notebook Tote, Lily of the Valley, 2020

To go with the tee. 

Melody Doll Print Tote, AP, 2006

Yet another music print, and the last item in my collection! 


First Post: Main Pieces

Second Post: Outerwear, Blouses and Cutsews

Third Post: Pants, Shorts, and Socks

Final Post: Reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment